FLIP AND FIX LOANS
FIX AND FLIP LOANS
For Real Estate Investors
We offer the premier product for investors to ramp up their Fix and Flip business, it’s our 100% loan. We are one of the only Private Money Lenders that will fund 100% of the purchase cost and 100% of the rehab costs and we do it every day. This program is perfect for the experienced flipper that may run across an opportunity needs to act quickly and keep cash reserves intact. It’s easy to get started, just fill out our loan inquiry and a loan officer will reach out to you with all of the details.
SCHEDULE YOUR STRATEGY SESSION TODAY
FIX AND FLIP LOANS
- PURCHASE TRANSACTIONS WITH REHAB ONLY
- 100% OF THE PURCHASE AND REHAB FUNDED
- 6 – 12 MONTH TERM
- NO DOWN PAYMENT REQUIRED
- AVAILABLE IN 40 STATES NATIONWIDE
- LOAN AMOUNTS $50K TO $350K
- SFR, 2-4 UNIT, CONDOS AND TOWNHOMES
- FAST REHAB DRAW PROCESS
- NO MINIMUM FICO
- INTEREST ONLY PAYMENT
WE OFFER A NUMBER OF OPTIONS FOR FIX AND FLIP LOANS WITH FLEXIBLE RATES AND TERMS BASED ON DOWN PAYMENTS AND EXPERIENCE. KNOW ALL YOUR OPTIONS BEFORE MOVING FORWARD IT’S FAST AND EASY.
FIX AND FLIP FINANCING FAQs
We have a few different options for Fix And Flip loans – this information is about Fix And Flip loans in general we will let you know the specific requirements for any programs you qualify for.
What type of properties are eligible for Fix and Flip loans
- Single Family Residence (SFR)
- 2-4 Unit Properties
What are the minimum and maximum loan amounts
- Minimum Loan Amount is $50k
- Maximum Loan Amount is $4M
Can I live in the home while I am rehabbing the property
- No. The home must be vacant and remain vacant for the duration of the loan.
Is there a minimum credit score requirement
- There is not a minimum credit score requirement however your credit profile is considered
Is there a monthly payment
- Yes there is an interest only monthly payment
Is an appraisal required
- Yes an appraisal is required for all fix and flip loans
Is there a prepayment penalty
- No you can pay the loan off at any time
Who is eligible for a fix and flip loan
- Fix and Flip loans are commercial loans which means we make loans to LLC’s, Partnerships and Corporations
What type of documentation is required for a Fix and Flip Loan
- Since fix and flip loans carry a monthly interest only payment all programs require income and asset documentation be collected and reviewed.
Our Fix and Flip loans are subject to business and investor credit approval, geographic, appraisal and other underwriting requirements.
Let us help fund your growth and create more profits, we have loans for every real estate investment. With flexible guidelines and make sense underwriting we can approve you quickly.
KNOW YOUR BORROWING POWER…
CURRENTLY LENDING AND/OR BROKERING LOANS